2013 Acura ILX is Available from Acura Dealers
Good news for all the people who were waiting for 2013 Acura ILX, this wonderful luxury car has been made available to Acura dealers. Starting MSRP of this brand new model is US $25,900 and its wonderful features make it appealing for people who love to drive stylish luxury car.
Powertrain with Options
2013 Acura ILX is available with 3 engines, you can choose the one that well suits your driving needs, for the first time Acura has also introduced gasoline electric hybrid on ILX models.
- Staring MSRP of entry level ILX is US$25,900 and it is powered with 2L inline 4-cylinder engine that is coupled with Sequential Sportshift 5-speed automatic transmission and produces a horsepower of 150hp.
- If you are looking for a more powerful engine you can choose a model with 2.4L engine and 6-speed manual transmission that generates 201hp and available with starting MSRP of US$29,200.
- Starting MSRP of ILX Hybrid is US$28,900 and it is equipped 1.5L inline engine with incorporated MotorAssist electric motor coupled with Continuously Variable Transmission. It is said that ILX models powered with this Powertrain will deliver maximum fuel efficiency with estimated mpg values of 39 and 38 for City and Highway.
ILX Hybrid is available with following premium Exterior features;
- HID headlights
- 17-inch Aluminum Wheels
- Multi-view backview camera and much more
All New ILX is equipped with groundbreaking interior features and its interior offers improved space and enhanced level of comfort as compared to previous models. You will be able to enjoy following premium features on 2013 ILX;
- Standard Keyless Access System
- Smart Entry and Puch Button Start
- Pandora Internet Radio Interface
- Leather Seating Surfaces
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver Seat with Power Steering
All new Acura ILX is ready to rule over the hearts of passionate drivers who are fond of high tech luxury cars that delivers performance with a difference.