2013 Acura ZDX – A Review
Acura redefined the concept of Crossover with the launch of 2013 Acura ZDX, Acura entered in the segment of stylish Crossover with the launch of ZDX series in 2009 and since that day it has been working hard to make it better and better.
Vice President and General Manager of the Acura Division Jeff Conrad said, “People shopping for a luxury crossover vehicle will find the Acura ZDX an even more attractive product. Moving forward, we will continue to advance the Acura lineup with a focus on new core models, like the recently redesigned RDX and the upcoming all-new RLX flagship sedan, that provide the ideal balance of performance and fuel efficiency that is right of each product and a driving experience that is dynamic and emotional.”
Glimpse of New Features
- Modified Front Grille
- Front Parking Sensors
- Back Parking Sensors
- Power operated side mirrors
- Lane Departure Warning System and Forward Collision Warning System for safety and security of occupants.
Following standard features are available on the 2013 Acura ZDX;
- Navigation System (includes Voice Recognition System)
- Multiple View back view camera
- Ventilated/Heated Front seats
- Keyless Entry
- Double Zone Automatic Climate Control
- VGA Display with 8-inch screen
- Xenon HID Front Headlights
- ACE body structure
- 4-Wheel ABS Brakes
The 2013 Acura ZDX is powered by 3.7L V6 engine that produces 300hp and torque of 270 lb-ft, power is further provided by its 6-speed automatic transmission. This powerful combination is especially designed for passionate drivers who want power and performance under one roof.
Availability and Price
Starting MSRP of 2013 Acura RDX is $50,920 USD and it will be available from 19th October 2012.