2013 Honda Crosstour Rocked the New York Auto Show
Honda amazed the world with the launch of 2013 Honda Crosstour Concept at 2012 New York International Auto Show. John Mendel, executive vice president of sales for American Honda said, “Fueled by a combination of versatility, luxury, and efficiency, owners have demonstrated remarkable devotion to the Honda Crosstour. The 2013 Crosstour Concept shows how Honda will strengthen the styling and add even more content to one of the most efficient offerings in the class.”
Powertrain with Options
Honda always comes up with multiple choices for its customers, as far as the engine is concerned again this time it will offer you two powerful choices.
- 3.5L 24 valve SOHC i-VTEC V-6 engine: Crosstour Models with this powertrain and V6 technology will be available with 6-speed automatic transmission. Fuel economy in V6 models is ensured by Variable Cylinder Managment
- 2.4L i-VTEC inline 4-cylinder engine: Models equipped with this particular engine produces 192 Horsepower and torque of 162 lb-ft and it will be available with 5-speed automatic transmission as standard feature.
2013 Crosstour Concept is ranked among the stylish looking mid-size luxury CUV, its exterior is extremely catchy and looks simply fabulous with trendly lines and cuts. Front side of this crossover is very bold and sporty while improved back fender finishing adds aggressive looks in its exterior. Tailgate has been modified and incorporated foglamps are made prominent by the stylish headlights that help it to incorporate into new and improved grille. Furthermore, 5-spoke 19 inch wheels acts as another styling factor.
Honda has also modified the interior of 2013 Honda Crosstour Concept, following are some noteworthy modifications in its interior;
- Improved trim materials
- 8-inch information display
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters (Available on V6 Models)
- Keyless Ignition
Keeping in view the comfort and convenience of passengers, Honda has equipped Crosstour Concept with many performance oriented convenience features. Some among them are as follows;
- Rear View Mirror with Automatic Dimming
- Headlights with Automatic On/Off function
- USB Audio Interface
- Navigation System based on Hard drive
- Pandora Internet Radio Interface and much more
2013 Honda Crosstour will be available soon from authorized Honda dealers.