2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray – A Review
Chevrolet fans will be excited to read that 2012 Corvette Stingray is ready to offer them amazing and full of fun riding experience. 2014 Corvette Stingray is equipped with many class leading interior features that will add thrill and fun in your life. Vice President of Chevrolet Marketing Chris Perry said, “Getting behind the wheel of the all-new Corvette Stingray – the most powerful and sophisticated standard Corvette ever – is sure to be a thrilling experience. Through this unique collaboration with Gran Turismo, Chevrolet is able, for the first time, to give performance car enthusiasts access to such an exclusive driving experience the day after the Corvette Stingray’s world debut.”
- Performance wise 2014 Corvette Stingray is simply awesome, you will find several reasons to drive this car and one strongest reason is its powerful engine. It’s 6.2L V8 engine with 7-speed manual transmission and Active Rev Matching will let you control the twist and turns of road without any trouble. One can conveniently accelerate it from 0-60mph in just 4 seconds. Thanks to its active fuel management system that helps it to attain estimated mpg of 26.
- Corvette chief engineer, Tadge Juechter said “We believe the Corvette represents the future of modern performance cars because it delivers more power, more driving excitement and better fuel efficiency. The result is better performance by every measure. The 2014 Corvette delivers the fastest acceleration, the most cornering grip, the most track capability, the best braking performance and what we expect to be the best fuel economy ever for a standard Corvette.”
- The new, improved and stylish Corvette Stingray is surprisingly stunning; its looks will remind you classic cars. It will not be wrong to say that Chevrolet tried its best to prove its uniqueness in this model. On the lower front side of exterior you will find a Stingray Badge, its carbon fiber hood is available with functional slats that efficiently manage the air flow and efficiently works at high speed. Design of its tailgate is influenced by the Camaro. You might notice the fact that Chevrolet used carbon fiber in exterior parts to reduce the weight so that a well fit balance can be maintained at high speed.
- President of General Motors North America Mark Reuss said, “Like the ’63 Sting Ray, the best Corvettes embodied performance leadership, delivering cutting-edge technologies, breathtaking design and awe-inspiring driving experiences. The all-new Corvette goes farther than ever, thanks to today’s advancements in design, technology and engineering.”
- Interior of 2014 Corvette Stingray is spacious as expected, this time Chevrolet added little modification in its typical style statement and introduced appealing changes in its interior. Salient interior factors include original carbon fiber, aluminum trim, leather seats and uniquely styled steering wheel.
- Interior Design Director Helen Emsley said, “Every feature and detail in the interior is designed to enhance the driver’s connection to the Corvette. It starts with the fighter jet inspired wraparound cockpit; continues to build with the smaller steering wheel, more supportive seats, and high-definition, configurable screens, and is finished in gorgeous materials.”