Introducing the New BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Globally BMW is most renowned and flourishing car manufacturer, its three brands i.e. BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce gained immense popularity because it provided people a stylish and comfortable vehicles. Worldwide it manages almost 24 production sites in 13 countries and its global sales network is spread in 140 countries.
The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe has provided another edge to BMW over its competitors because it is high performance sports car that has broaden the portfolio of BMW M. Race-bred power train in this stunning vehicle has marked it superior than other M cars. The combination of supreme materials, eye catching and sporty design has added value in this stylish sports car and also offered a reason to occupy a special position along with the M cars icons.
The former Head of BMW M and the driving force behind this car Dr Kay Segler said, “It’s a pure, clear M car. It’s a 1 Series that caters for the young enthusiast, combining the substance of an M3 with a 1 Series and a very strong engine. Together this makes for focused car that begs to be driven. Inside the 1 Series M Coupé there is a secret you will find in each and every M car, the M button. By pressing it, this transforms the car into a totally different creature, increasing the throttle response and putting an even bigger smile on your face.”
Introducing the New BMW 1 Series M Coupe-Features and Specifications
- The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe is powered by 2,979cc engine which generates 320 hp and almost 500Nm Torque.
- Its powerful engine helps the driver to attain the speed from 0 to 60mph in only 4.9 seconds.
- One can achieve top speed of 155mph with new BMW 1 Series M Coupe.
- Power to weight ration of this sports coupe is superb i.e. 227hp/tone which adds efficiency and effectiveness in its performance.
- The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe provides 6 speed manual transmission, in order to work in compatibility with its high torque engine.
- The new Coupe is composed of aluminum and its weight is 1,495Kg.
- The standard models of the new BMW 1 Series M Coupe consist of variable M locking differential, compound brakes and DSC with MDM as well as M Servotronic.
The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe will be on hand from May 2011.
Price of the new BMW 1 series M coupe is £40,020 OTR.