NHTSA Awarded 2011 Buick LaCrosse with Five-Star Safety Rating
Safety matters! Especially when it comes to vehicle, automobile companies ionizes their efforts to produce vehicle with best safety features. Most of the leading car manufacturers keep on updating their technologies which are integrated into vehicles in order to produce the highest rated safety vehicles.
What is Five-Star NHTSA Safety Rating?
Have you ever heard about a car that received Five-Star NHTSA Safety rating? If you had, it means that car is the safest and you can acquire it without any doubt, especially if safety is your biggest concern. 2011 Buick LaCrosse is among such cars, it has been rated in the New Car Assessment Program of NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). NHTSA is getting strict day by day as far as general tests and conditions regarding Five-Star ratings are concerned. Basically this rating gives enhanced information regarding the performance of safety features and technologies like crash-evasion.
Do you wana know what made 2011 Buick LaCrosse to be rated on NHTSA Five-Star criteria, have a look to these safety features.
Safety Features of 2011 Buick LaCrosse
- Steering wheel is equipped with smart technology that delivers “360-degree” vision for enhanced relieve, protection and control.
- Rear view camera features a display which is integrated into screen of navigation system.
- LaCrosse also features front, side impact and roof-mounted airbags which protect the passenger, if vehicle rolls down.
- StabiliTrak permanence and traction power system of GM.
- Dynamic locking latchplate is integrated into safety belts of front seats, in order to protect the passengers from jerks and shocks of crashes and minimize the risk of injuries.
- 2011 Buick LaCrosse also features side blind zone alert equipment; it alerts the driver in case any vehicle in adjoining lane comes in blind spot of driver.
The LaCrosse got Five-Star ratings for frontal crash as well as side crash as a whole. If you are interested to buy a new vehicle such ratings could really help you in buying decision of a safest vehicle. Tony Disalle, Vice President of Buick marketing said, “Car buyers today want the piece of mind that comes with buying a vehicle they know will help protect their family. This Five-Star overall vehicle score for safety shows Buick can equip an affordable midsize sedan with top safety features.”