The New Porsche 911 Turbo with a Bigger Engine
The new Porsche 911 Turbo comes with a bigger engine that cranks out 500 hp.
This Porsche is about to step into the next Frankfurt motor show in September.
It is expected to make quite a splash with the roll out show with the latest additions to the new version.
The detailed photos of the Porsche, as released on Friday, showed an incredibly improved and detailed 911.
The new highlights of the model include:
- The 3.8 liter flat-six new engines
- The direct fuel injection possibilities
- The variable turbochanger with more power boost coming to the engines
- The 7-speed PDK dual clutch with transmission option with it
- The PDK coming with a 3-spoke steering wheels and shift paddles
- The Sport Chrono package with new displays of the launch and control
- The integrated steering wheels
- The new ripped up body with 911 Turbo to go up to 62 mph within 3.4 seconds.
The latest Porsche is about o go on sale in Germany from November and will be available in States soon after that.