Top 10 Reasons Why Silverado is Summer’s Perfect Pickup
Chevrolet re-engineered its popular Silverado for the 2014which is now more smarter, compatible, strong and efficient that is of course a perfect choice for summer in the segment of pickups. Chevrolet knows, that a driver needs more than just stellar trunk space and so they designed and then re-engineered the Silverado.
Following are the top 10 reasons that are making the 2014 Silverado the top choice for this summer.
- The 2014 Silverado feature Chevy’s MyLink and OnStar that allow the driver to choose a destination and the OnStar will offer turn by turn navigation via in-dash touch screen.
- The MyLink system is offering lots of USB ports to support multiple devices and Bluetooth technology for phone streaming that simply help you to energize your on-road music collection to enjoy high quality music on the road.
- The car is now equipped with a new 110 volt charging outlet with cord management to fix the issue of dead cell phone. You can anytime charge your phone when you need it.
- The front door panels are now offering integrated pockets for the storage of snacks, travel guides, drink bottles etc. The rear door panels can accommodate up to 20 ounce bottles.
- The new Silverado has a more efficient fuel economy that saves you from stopping for gas often.
- The rear seat backs are sculpted because of which the rear leg room is increased by 2 inches making the car comfortable for the rear passengers. The wider crew cab doors enhancing the enter and exit of passengers.
- The Chevy integrated triple door seals to the new Silverado making it more quite and comfortable even the passengers can enjoy a nap inside the car.
- The Silverado is packed with a 5.3 liter EcoTec3 V-8 engine which is quiet stronger and allow the vehicle to tow up to 11,500 pounds.
- Forward Collision alert and Lane departure warning system are added to the safety line of the car making it more safe and admirable.
- The cargo area is very smart as there are built-in cargo tie down provisions for safe and secure transportation of luggage.