Toyota Launches Corolla Ascent ‘Sport’ Special Edition
Toyota has been a bestseller both in Australia and overseas. With the introduction of its hatchback lineup, there has been no looking back. Recently, Toyota is making news for its boost in the hatchback segment, the Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport Edition. Snazzy on the looks and powerful performance on the road with outstanding features in its interior, the Sport Special Edition is one of its kind.
The new model is priced at $22,250, just $510 more than the original hatchback model. This drive comes with an array of external details including:
- 16 inch alloy blade wheels
- Front foglamps
- Front spoiler and rear wings to lift its appearance.
The interior features include:
- Ample space that can seat four adults comfortably
- Large interior storage
- A Gen Y audio unit with amber backlighting
- Joystick and cd player
- Phone hands free capability and streaming
- 3.5 mm input jack
- USB connectivity
- A 12V accessory socket is fitted in place of the traditional cigarette lighter.
As its performance upgrade, the Sport Edition has cruise control, choice between automatic or manual transmission control, premium steering and gearshift knobs. The car has a 1.8 litre 4 cylinder engine which provides much torque at 1500 RPM. This makes driving the hatchback comfortable with hardly any noise.
In addition, the manufacturers are providing Special badges marked Ascent “Sport” to make the owner feel unique and fresh on the road.