- May 22, 2012
2012 Audi Q5- A Review
The new 2012 Audi Q5 is the latest sensational car that will please the auto lovers. The exterior is remarkable and the interior is luxurious. The safety features are advanced and high tech. The engine is robust and is capable of giving outstanding performance. Let’s have a look what other features it has got.
The new Q5 comes in the following assorted trims.
- 2.0 T Premium
- 2.0 T Premium Plus
- 3.2 FSI Premium Plus
- 3.2 Prestige
The new vehicle exhibits a spectacular exterior. The 18″ 10-spoke-V-design alloy wheels on 2.0 T Premium gives the car a stylish look. The LED tail lights consume up to 50 percent less energy. The xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights are standard on 2.0 T Premium Plus and enhance visibility. The 3.2 FSI Premium Plus and Prestige feature 19″ 5-arm-design alloy wheels with 235/55 all-season tires that give the car a striking look. The S line exterior is outstanding and features S line badging, the iconic Audi Singleframe grille with vertical chrome accents and S line specific front and rear bumpers.
The interior is lavish and the leather seating surfaces add comfort to it. Five people can easily accommodate in the car. The Dark Walnut Wood inlays on the center console and the door panels make the interior more beautiful. The twelve-way power front seats with four-way power lumbar adjustment gives you more convenience. The three-zone automatic climate control keeps the temperature inside the car cooler. The two-panel panorama sunroof let you enjoy the sunlight and unobstructed view overhead. The thermo heated/cooled cup holder lets you enjoy beverages during the drive.
The new Audi offers two engine choices. The 2.0 T FSI gives an output power of 211 HP while the 3.2 FSI delivers an output of 270 HP. An impressive EPA rating of 22 mpg and 20mpg is achieved on 2.0T and 3.2 T respectively. Audi Drive Select along with Quattro technology gives the car more boost and power. The FSI Direct Injection Technology let you refill the fuel easily.
The safety of the passengers and the driver is ensured with high-tech safety features. They include
- Auto-dimming interior mirror
- Power-folding auto-dimming exterior mirrors
- Audi side assist
- Audi parking system plus with rearview camera
- Power-adjustable heated side mirrors
Q5 is equipped with advanced technology features and the most modern accessories. They include
- Audi music interface with iPod/iPhone integration-to enjoy music
- BLUETOOTH mobile phone preparation- for easy, intuitive, hands-free communication
- HomeLink remote transmitter -to control garage doors, gates and lights in your home
- Audi advanced keyless entry system- to lock or unlock and start the car without the key
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System – 505 watt audio system with 14 speakers and ten-channel amplifier- to give you a surround sound
So, get your 2012 Audi Q5 now and experience the power drive.