2012 Nissan 370Z-A Review
2012 Nissan 370Z is a full power package for those people who wish to acquire a powerful car with state-of-the-art features. This wonderful car is a unique combination of performance, exhilaration and value.
2012 Nissan 370Z is available in following three models;
- 370Z Coupe
- 370Z Coupe Touring
- NISMO 370Z
The two models of 2012 Nissan 370Z i.e. Coupe and Coupe Touring are equipped with 3.7L DOHC V6 engine which produces 332 Horsepower and customers can choose among two transmission levels (6-speed manual transmission or 7-speed automatic transmission).
- EPA ratings of Nissan 370Z equipped with 7-speed automatic transmission are; 19mpg in the city and 26mpg on the highway.
- EPA value of 370Z which features6-speed manual transmission are; 18mpg in the city and 26mpg on the highway.
Exterior of Nissan 370Z is simply superb and makes it stylish looking, engineers have paid special attention while designing this Nissan model in order to make it appealing for customers. For improved performance, Nissan employed extremely rigid structure along with dynamic appearance; aerodynamic shape adds enhanced style in it and aluminum door panels, aluminum hatch and aluminum hood has been used in its body. Front body lateral bending is reduced with the help of front suspension cradle and back lateral bending is decreased by back structural reinforcement.
Wheelbase of Nissan 370Z is 100.4 inches, length is 167.2 inches, width is 72.6 inches and height is 51.8 inches. HID bi-xenon Headlights and taillights are most prominent features of Nissan 370Z.
2012 Nissan 370Z is available in following exterior colors;
- Pearl White
- Monterey Blue
- Brilliant Silver
- Magnetic Black
- Solid Red
- Gun Metallic
- Black Cherry
Interior of 2012 Nissan 370Z offers full pleasure and smooth driving experience, center console distinguish and separate the driver from passenger. On the back side, there is enough cargo area and engineers have employed layers concept in its interior i.e. Information layer, operational layer and holding layer.
- Information layer helps to fully access the major data and instrument panel features 3-pod cluster with oil temperature, clock and voltmeter. Speedometer and tachometer also consists of initial sweep function.
- Operation Layer consists of switchgear, shifter and steering wheel.
- Holding Layer features seats, kneed pads and door trim support.
Standard Convenience Features
2012 Nissan 370Z is equipped with many state-of-the-art convenience features which are as follows;
- Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button
- Power Windows
- Power door locks
- Auto-Lock feature
- Center Console Box
- Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Window Defroster with Trimer and much more
2012 Nissan 370Z is a safe car and features high-tech safety features
- Advanced Airbag System of Nissan
- Seat Belt Sensors
- Occupant Classification Sensors
- Road Limiters
- Zone body Construction
- Vehicle Security System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Immobilizer System of Nissan
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and much more
2012 Nissan 370Z is among the “5 Most Powerful 2012 Cars” because its engine is extremely powerful and makes it truly performance oriented car.