- January 30, 2012
2012 Nissan Altima Sedan-A Review
Good News for Loyal Customers of Nissan! 2012 Nissan Altima Sedan which is a complete package of power and efficiency will be available with choice of 2 engines. Nissan is well aware of the fact that customers want quality and value altogether that’s why it is very much focused towards providing them well equipped and stylish cars.
- 2.5 CVT
- 2.5 S CVT
- 3.5 SR CVT
Unique and Sporty Exterior
- Once again Nissan has tried to won the heart of its customers with the sporty, unique and sporty design of its 2012 Nissan Altima Sedan. Stylish “T-Shaped” grille, strong front fenders, forward “A Pillars” and wedgy character line highlight the exterior and make it appealing.
- Sporty appearance is enhanced by 109.3 inches wheel base.
- Sport Package 3.5SR is available with HID headlights and front fog lights as optional features. On the other side, all models are equipped with Altima-Style taillights and double exhaust finishers as standard features.
- Special Edition and Sport Packages will be available with aerodynamic rear spoiler and fog lights as standard exterior features.
- Sport Packages and Convenience Plus will be presented with power sliding glass moon roof.
Available Exterior Colors
- Dark Slate which is substitute of Metallic Slate
- Saharan Stone
- Brilliant Silver
- Tuscan Sun
- Navy Blue
- Super Black
- Ocean Gray
- Winter Frost
Sophisticated and Entertainment Based Interior
Interior of Nissan Altima Sedan is typically entertainment based and compliments exterior in many ways. Its instrument panel consists of Fine Vision Gauge Display which helps driver to read the display without any problem. Center console and storage compartments are equally stylish and useful.
2.5 SL Package and 3.5 SR Premium Package will be presented with superior quality soft touch and refined fabric along with options of leather-appointed seats. Most prominent interior features are as follows;
- Premium Audio Package
- Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System along with 6.5 inches display (VGA)
- Driver’s Seat (8 ways power adjustable)
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Power-sliding glass moon roof
- Front driver and passenger heated seats
- Double zone automatic climate control and much more
Standard Safety Features
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- Traction Control System
- 4-Sensor ABS brakes
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Advanced AirBag System of Nissan
- Front seat belts with pretensioners as well as seat limiters
- Front Seat Active Head Restraints
- LATCH system for safety of children
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Available Interior Colors
Powertrain and Performance
2012 Nissan Altima Sedan is available with two following two well designed engines;
- 3.5L 24-valve DOHC V6 engine which produces 270 hp and torque of 258 lb-ft.
- 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4 cylinder engine which delivers 175 hp and torque of 180 lb-ft, its approximate mpg value on the highway is 32.
All models are equipped with Advanced Xtronic CVT of Nissan as standard feature.