- November 29, 2011
2012 Porsche Carrera-A Review
2012 Porsche Carrera is among the most prominent cars of 2012 model year, it was presented in 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show in September and surprised the world with its stunning looks. 2012 Porsche Carrera has been modified and looking wise it is quite sleek and stylish.
2012 Porsche Carrera is quite lightweight and it is composed of aluminum-steel composite, its wheel base is just 3.9 inches which plays a vital role in reducing the overall weight of the body and it also contributes in its athletic looks. From the front side, the trademark of 911 looks prominent in 2012 Porsche Carrera and broad arched fenders makes the front track wider. Upper edge of the door consists of beautiful wide side mirrors which enhance the beauty of Carrera.
Some of the most eminent features of 2012 Porsche Carrera are as follows;
- 19-inch alloy wheel
- Bi-xenon headlights
- LED running lights
- Automatic wipers
- Heated side mirrors
Now drivers can experience different kind of driving due to the brilliant changes in the interior of 2012 Porsche Carrera. Drivers can really enjoy the ride because rising center console and high mounted shift lever now makes the driver more close to the cockpit. Longer wheelbase also contributes in the comfort level because it provides 1 inches improved space for legs of front passengers.
Standard safety features of 2012 Porsche are;
- Antilock ventilated disc brakes
- Stability Control
- Front and side curtain air bags
- Knee air bags for driver and front passenger
Powertrain of 2012 Porsche Carrera
- 2012 Porsche Carrera is powered by 3.4L boxer engine which produces 350 Horsepower (PDK is optional) and one can accelerates it from 0-60mph in 4.4 Seconds.
- 2012 Porsche Carrera S is equipped with 3.8L boxer engine and one can accelerate it from 0-60mph in just 4.1 Seconds.
Price and Availability
- 2012 Porsche Carrera will be available in USA from dealers in the February 2012.
- Base price of 2012 Porsche Carrera Coupe is MSRP US $82,100.
- Base price of 2012 Porsche S Coupe is MSRP 96,400 (excluding the destination charges).