2013 Gibbs Quadski Review
The rising demand for better automobiles is pushing car makers across the world to incorporate new features and options for buyers that would attract them. The competition in the world of automobiles has led to more innovation and improvement in technologies that can allow the vehicle to be more comfortable and functional than ever before. Today, vehicle manufacturers around the world would like to bring out options and features that are new to the automobile sector and that can sensation in the market. The 2013 Gibbs Quadski is an amphibian vehicle that works like an ATV and also like a personal watercraft.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features of the vehicle in the 2013 Gibbs Quadski review below.
- Since the vehicle has to withstand lot of pressure and rough terrain conditions Gibbs has decided to keep this amphibian vehicle simple and functional. The outer body is very functional and aerodynamic as well to ensure that there are no problems when you are using as ATV.
- The body is hard enough but lightweight to ensure that it can become your personal watercraft whenever you want it. Gibbs has tried to keep the weight of the vehicle as per the standards and the design of the vehicle suits both off-road conditions and water.
- The hull design of the vehicle offers better stability and handling on off-roads and even while the vehicle is under water.
- The all new Quadski is powered by 1.3 liter four cylinder BMW engine which is used in the K1300 motorcycle and Gibbs believes that the engine produces enough horsepower to work as an ATV and also as PWC.
- The engine produces 175 horsepower and 103 lb feet of torque and the vehicle can reach the top speed of 50 mph on land and 40 mph in the water. The vehicle also has six speed automated manual transmission that allows the rider to handle the vehicle in a better way.
- To make the vehicle shock-free, Gibbs has introduced better suspension technology that ensures that the riders feel less bumps when they are on tough off-road conditions but it takes only four seconds for the vehicle to turn into personal watercraft.
- The performance under water is equally good and Gibbs introduces better water jet propulsion technology which is lighter and compact than traditional marine water jets.
- The all new 2013 Gibbs Quadski comes at a base price starting at $39,990.
- Although, the price itself is just too high for the buyers, 2013 Gibbs Quadski also has many other features that might not appeal to buyers around the world.
It can accommodate only one person which is the rider itself, and there is no enough space underneath to store helmet and life jacket.