- June 9, 2012
2013 Nissan Altima will Soon Arrive at Dealers
The Environmental Protection Agency of America has awarded 2013 Nissan Altima with the title of most fuel-economical gasoline car (mid-size). This amazing car features 4 cylinders and fuel tank with a capacity of 18 gallons, you can travel up to 684 miles with a single time filling of this tank. It’s mpg value is 27 in the city,38 on the highway and 31 combined. Vice Chairman of Nissan Americas Bill Krueger said, “This is a huge day for the Nissan brand as we ramp up production and begin shipping the new, fuel-efficient Altimas to our dealers. The new Altima is a game-changer for the mid-size market and our dealers can’t wait to share it with our customers.”
2013 Nissan Altima is powered by 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, its new Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission plays a key role in listing it among fuel-efficient and high performance vehicles of America.
- The exterior of this new mid-size Sedan model is extraordinary. High quality styling features has been used in the exterior to make it appealing and stylish.
- High Performance is further assured by improved aerodynamics.
- Its headlights work like magic and automatically turn on when windshield wipers are used.
Best-in-Class Comfort and Safety
- 2013 Nissan Altima offers best-in-class comfort and riding pleasure to passengers, updated interior features include NASA-inspired Zero-Gravity Seats, Active Understeer Control, BOSE Premium Audio System and Improved Drive-Assist Display.
- Improved handling is ensured by multi-link rear suspension.
- Safest safety features include Blind Spot Warning, Moving Object Detection and Lane Departure Warning ensure the safety of passengers.
Starting MSRP of the 2013 Nissan Altima is US$21,500.