- November 25, 2011
Best 5 Passengers Cars from the House of Hyundai
About 60 percent of the oil consumed daily by Americans is used for transportation, and about 45 percent is used for passenger cars and light trucks (Sherwood Boehlert). Fuel prices are increasing at an alarming rate and now people prefer fuel economical cars especially when they think of buying passenger cars. Hyundai tried to improve the fuel economy of its 2012 model passenger cars and if you love Hyundai as automobile brand and looking for best one the following list of “Best 5 Passengers Cars from the House of Hyundai” will guide you.
1. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
The very first car in our list of “Best 5 Passenger Cars from the House of Hyundai” is 2012 Hyundai Veloster which is dynamic and bold car equipped with high-tech features. Veloster is meant for 4 passengers and its standard features are; 17-inch alloy wheel, LED accent lights, side view mirror (heated), tilt and telescopic steering wheel, cruise control, rear seats (split-folding), back spoiler and much more. 2012 Hyundai Veloster is equipped with 1.6L inline 4-cylinder V6 (manual) which delivers 138 Horsepower and torque of 123 lb-ft. Automatic dual-clutch manual transmission is optional on 2012 Hyundai Veloster.
Good news for the people who are looking for fuel economical passenger car, Hyundai has introduced “Active Eco System” in 2012 Hyundai Elantra which makes it car with improved fuel economy. You can choose among two trims i.e. GLS and Limited and standard features of these trims are as follows;
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS features 15-inch alloy wheel, power accessories, tilt steering wheel, keyless entry, driver seat that can be adjusted according to height, keyless entry and much more.
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited features 17-inch alloy wheels, steering wheel with leather cover, sunroof, front and rear seats (heated), back view mirror, automatic headlights, keyless entry and much more.
2012 Hyundai Elantra is available with standard engine of 1.8L 4-cylinder which produces 148 hp and torque of 131 lb-ft.
Now we moving towards 3rd car in our list of “Best 5 Passenger Cars from the House of Hyundai” and it is 2012 Hyundai Accent. Hyundai has modified the 2012 model of Accent and introduced engine with improved power. 2012 Hyundai Accent is available as Sedan and Hatchback, Sedan Accent is presented as GLS and Hatchback Accent are offered as GS and SE.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent GLS Sedan features 14-inch steel wheels, tilt steering wheel, doors with power lock and power windows, sound system, satellite radio as standard equipment.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent GS Hatchback is presented with added features i.e. keyless entry, wiper on rear window, armrest on driver seat and much more.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent SE Hatchback is available with added standard features like 16-inch alloy wheels, back spoiler, fog lights and steering wheel with leather cover.
2012 Hyundai Accent is available with standard engine of 1.6L 4-cylinder engine which produces 138 hp and torque of 124 lb-ft.
2012 Hyundai Sonata is the second last passenger car in our list of “Best 5 Passengers Cars from the House of Hyundai” and it is presented in three trim levels i.e. GLS, SE and Limited.
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS features 16-inch steering wheel, heated mirrors, keyless entry, cruise control, power accessories and much more.
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE includes standard features such as 18-inch alloy wheel, fog lights, keyless entry, dark chrome grille and much more.
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited includes above mentioned features of SE and adds dual zone automatic climate control, front and rear heated seats, sun roof and much more.
2012 Hyundai Sonata is available with standard engine of 2.4L 4-cylinder engine which produces 198 Horsepower and torque of 184 lb-ft.
The last passenger car in our list of “Best 5 Passenger Cars from the House of Hyundai” is 2012 Azera. 2012 Hyundai Azera will be available in spring of 2012; Hyundai has used fluidic sculpture design in this passenger car and equipped it with standard 3.3L V6 engine which produces 280 hp. It is expected that 2012 Azera will be a fuel economical passenger car with EPA ratings of 20mpg in the city and 28mpg on the highway.