- January 3, 2012
BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe-A Review
BMW vehicles are known for distinctive style and comfort, taking into account the concerns of its growing customers this grand automobile company has planned to enter in a new segment with the launch of BMW 6-Series Grand Coupe. This wonderful Coupe is a handsome addition in the line-up of 4-door Coupe; engine of this vehicle is extremely powerful and provides a unique driving experience to driver.
- 8-speed sports automatic transmission
- Auto start/stop function
- Dynamic Damper Control
- 18-inch alloy wheel
- Xenon Headlights
- Cruise Control
- Dual zone automatic climate control and much more
Aesthetic design of this performance driven cars is its main point of attraction, design points of front end represent the distinctive character of BMW 6-Series. An electroplated bar which lies among the air-intake and fog lamps adds style in exterior. Other features which make it attractive are;
- Twin Round Headlights
- 3-D Light Rings
- Adaptive LED Headlights (Optional)
- Unique Silhoutte
- Grand Coupe Symbol on C-Pillar
- LED light on rear side
People who love BMW cars due to their unique and sporty presence will be excited to know that it will offer them enhanced sporty driving pleasure, its design and ambience of interior makes it an appealing vehicle. Interior is quite spacious and offers superb comfort to passengers and driver. Cockpit is particularly driver-focused and rear seats are extremely comfortable due to presence of back rest angle. Seats of BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe are higher than BMW 6-Series Coupe and Convertible.
Available Models and Powertrain
1. BMW650i Gran Coupe: It is powered by V8 petrol engine and its Twin Power Technology produces torque of 479 lb-ft. One can easily accelerate it from 0-60mph in just 4.6 Seconds and top speed of 155mph can be achieved with it.
2. BMW 640i Gran Coupe: It features 6-cylinder inline petrol engine and due to its Twin Power Turbo Technology it provides Torque of 332lb-ft. One can accelerate it from 0-62mph in just 5.4 Seconds and top speed of 155mph can be easily achieved.
3. BMW 640d Gran Coupe: It is equipped with 6-cylinder inline diesel engine which is also powered by Twin Power Turbo Technology which produces torque of 465lb-ft and one can conveniently accelerate it from 0-62mph in just 5.4 Seconds, you can easily achieve top speed of 155mph with it.