- May 24, 2011
Introducing the New BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Globally BMW is most renowned and flourishing car manufacturer, its three brands i.e. BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce gained immense popularity because it provided people a stylish and comfortable vehicles. Worldwide it manages almost 24 production sites in 13 countries and its global sales network is spread in 140 countries.
The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe has provided another edge to BMW over its competitors because it is high performance sports car that has broaden the portfolio of BMW M. Race-bred power train in this stunning vehicle has marked it superior than other M cars. The combination of supreme materials, eye catching and sporty design has added value in this stylish sports car and also offered a reason to occupy a special position along with the M cars icons.
The former Head of BMW M and the driving force behind this car Dr Kay Segler said, “It’s a pure, clear M car. It’s a 1 Series that caters for the young enthusiast, combining the substance of an M3 with a 1 Series and a very strong engine. Together this makes for focused car that begs to be driven. Inside the 1 Series M Coupé there is a secret you will find in each and every M car, the M button. By pressing it, this transforms the car into a totally different creature, increasing the throttle response and putting an even bigger smile on your face.”
Introducing the New BMW 1 Series M Coupe-Features and Specifications
- The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe is powered by 2,979cc engine which generates 320 hp and almost 500Nm Torque.
- Its powerful engine helps the driver to attain the speed from 0 to 60mph in only 4.9 seconds.
- One can achieve top speed of 155mph with new BMW 1 Series M Coupe.
- Power to weight ration of this sports coupe is superb i.e. 227hp/tone which adds efficiency and effectiveness in its performance.
- The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe provides 6 speed manual transmission, in order to work in compatibility with its high torque engine.
- The new Coupe is composed of aluminum and its weight is 1,495Kg.
- The standard models of the new BMW 1 Series M Coupe consist of variable M locking differential, compound brakes and DSC with MDM as well as M Servotronic.
The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe will be on hand from May 2011.
Price of the new BMW 1 series M coupe is £40,020 OTR.
Wow! Please to read that BMW is introducing another stylish and compact sports car.
The new BMW 1 Series M Coupe sounds so cool.
Thanks to share the information about the upcoming model of BMW.
BMW uniquely designs its every sports car and this model also seems to be extremely stylish and stunning.
[…] The New BMW 1 Series – A Review Written by Mohsin in June 15th, 2011 at 08:06 am Filed under: Auto Reviews, BMW BMW is considered to be the most prestigious, legendry and luxury brand in the field of automobiles. The BMW 1 Series, produced in Leipzig, Germany … read more […]