- February 29, 2012
MINI John Copper Works Countryman at Upcoming 2012 Geneva Motor Show
Most awaited International Geneva Motor Show 2012 will take place from 8-18th March 2012. MINI John Copper Works Countryman will make its debut in this upcoming spectacular event. This superb MINI vehicle is equipped with new and improved 4-cylindere engine, twin scroll turbo charger, variable valve control and petrol direct engine makes it most powerful and efficient engine and produces Horsepower of 218Hp. 6-speed automatic gear box will be available as an option. MINI John Copper Works is a kind of vehicle that will never disappoint you if you wana use it as an efficient and performance driven all-rounder.
Some of its standard features are
- Aerodynamic Kit
- Lowered Sports Suspension
- Light Alloy Wheels of 18-inch
- DSC Stability Control
- Sports Seats
- Sports Steering Wheel
MINI John will be available with following optional features;
- Light alloy wheels of 19-inch
- Exterior Mirrors
- Roof with Chili Red Contrast Paintwork
People who will attend 2012 Geneva Motor Show will also get a chance to see following MINI vehicles;
- MINI Baker Street-A bold, innovative and energetic styled body.
- MINI Bayswater-Vehicle with improved handling
- MINI Highgate Convertible-True representative of MINI with British style oriented features.