- November 9, 2009
Top 20 Interesting Car Facts
There are several types of car trivia and facts that totally entice us. As car lovers we totally love different facts and information about cars. Enjoy some of the amazing car facts.
1. For instance there have been a known fact that through the accelerated representative up the 5 gm from the very start. This is all about nitromethane injection producing 6000 BHP.
2. The fastest time known for replacing a car engine have been known to be 42 seconds for a Ford Escort. This took place in 21st November 1985. Gareth Lloyd’s Ford Escort RS Cossworth has been one of the fastest in the world with great modifications coming over for 6-7 years. In 1996 Gareth won the Saloon Car Championship and propelled this car to even greater heights of popularity.
For over 550bhp on the dyno there have been 7 speed works with the gearbox and 7.5” differences from the front and real. This full race spec brakes also came with suspension and brought extremely high performance and speed racing as well as evolution in the make with the passage of years.
3. The airbag removal of 4500 mph has been held within a few seconds of triggering. This force got established through 200 gm within the desired time itself.
4. One of the most expensive cars to have been ever sold in an auction has been the 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe being sold for £4.7 million. This has been one of the highest recorded car prices of all times. This luxury car with FR layout came with a 3-speed manual and could be worked with its intense wheel base covering its overall length.
The weight was approximately 3175 kg for this particular model with a straight 8-engine. This has been a heavy car which worked like a truck quite akin to the Ford Super Duty F-450. It came to be 10% longer as well when compared to the Rolls-Royce Phantom it was discerned to be 20% longer as well as 25% heavier.
5. The longest track to have been ever used in F1 is Pescara in Italy for a 24.7km and not the Nurburgring which is about 2.7 km shorter.
6. The best selling car in UK for 2007 has been the Ford Focus with a registered sales record of 126,928. The second on list was the Vauxhall Astra that sold about 113, 894 units. The Ford Focus had several pros including its great control layout, unique handling and road holding features.
There was a high fuel economy with the cargo room with wagon. The different types of cons were acceleration, engine noise, rear-seat entry or exit level along with several other forms of vehicle highlights that made it extremely popular a couple of years back. This has been in fact, Ford’s smallest cars.
7. One of the greatest land speed record came to be established on December 18, 1898. This also reached a tremendous speed of about 39.23 mph through an electric car.
8. One of the fastest diesel cars was the JCB Dieselmax with about 350 mph. This speed came to be set at 39.23 mph as an electric car on the go.
9. You might be surprised to know this but if you come to think of it, one of the greatest car brands of the world, the Ferrari, sales about only 14 cars per day.
10. One of the top car models to have been produced in 2007 has been the Mini with a great production unit length of 237,709.
11. The most amazing SUV market in UK costs about £2.5 billion per year.
12. One of the widest car traveling roads in the world have been the Monumental Axis in Brazil with some of the greater spaces coming over for 160 cars that can drive side by side. This is an incredible way to get access to the greater space for finding great many cars traveling side by side.
13. 2007 Toyota became one of the greatest car manufacturing companies from all across US. They even went over General Motors in their rate of production.
14. The Porsche 911 has been one of the most important original cars to have been badged with 901 up until the disagreement with Peugeot. This model then came to be numbered through the new model numbering of the car. The full lineage of the 911 model has been one of the most original productions from Porsche house.
This is a classic with some of the most interesting presentation from Porsche’s brand. The model came with dual door coupe, cabriolet, Targa as well as rear engine and rear wheel drive or foul wheel drive layout. The assembly was maintained by German maker, Stuttgart, Baden-Wuttemberg. This sports car has always stayed famed in its unique and distinctive quality with durable design and high rear engine.
15. The Bugatti Veyron even took over one of the greatest top speeds with the high reach of 253 mph all in the short run.
16. It is also interesting to note that among some of the most interesting car facts the Ferrari F40 can be worked through with carbon fibre that gets woven through it. The greater layers of the additional undesirable weight have been coming across to be really important for the Ferrari F40.
17. One of the most interesting and fast producing cars of the world has been the 257 mph with SSC Ultimate Aero. This has stayed in its popularity for a really long time, to the international market.
18. The 195 mph with Nissan GT-R has been one of the greatest cars to have been produced by any Japanese carmaking company.
19. Toyota Corolla has held the record of selling 30 million models before being replaced through Toyota Yaris in 2007. This has been one of the most incredible sales rates in the history of Toyota cars.
20. The Volkswagen Polo BlueMotion and Seat Ibiza Ecomotive release some very limited CO2. This makes them free of road tax and brings about great environment friendly drive.
interesting information that persuades with strong facts
Selecting a good car is really a tiring job