- February 25, 2011
Top Ten least Expensive Sedan Cars
Least Expensive Cars
If you are running out of budget and want to replace your vehicle by any midsize car then, have a look at these mid size sedan cars. Hopefully you will like any one of these mid size sedan cars, because these are least expensive.
1. 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai Sonata is a mid size sedan, manufactured and marketed globally by Hyundai Motor Company.
- Sonata dominates the competition in both horsepower and MPG.
- Whether you choose the 2.4L GDI or the 274-HP 2.0T Turbo, each delivers class leading horse power as well as MPG.
- Whether you choose the 200-horse power 2.4L GDI engine or the 274-horse power 2.0T twin scroll Turbo.
- You will get the power you want, with the fuel efficiency you didn’t expect.
- Designed at Hyundai’s Southern California design center, the Sonata is four-year labor of love, and yes it performs better than it looks.
- The first thing you will notice about is its styling. Racked roofline, Shark-fin antenna-the Sonata has taken the lead in a new wave of Hyundai design called “Fluidic Sculpture”.
- Steering wheel audio, phone and cruise controls.
- AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 Audio system with 9 infinity speakers.
- Blue tooth hands-free phone system.
- Touch screen navigation, you will get more than you bargained for.
- Keyless entry and ignition let you keep your keys in your pocket or purse.
- Power adjustable front seats with power lumbar support gives you eight ways to create a perfect it.
- Dual temperature control, heated front seats and even heated rear seats make sure that customizes comfort for you and your passenger is a constant. So that makes you feel at home on road.
Multiple air bags, Reinforced unibody design, electronic stability control, traction control and advanced braking system make it a safe vehicle.
Price of Hyundai Sonata is US $ 19,395.
2. 2011 Dodge Avenger
Dodge Avenger 2011 model, it features a modified front fascia, a revised grille, and new taillights.
- Dodge Avenger 2011 standard engine for the front wheel drive is a “recalibrated” version of its existing 2.4-liter 4-cylinder, making an estimated 175 hp, and mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Newly available is Chrysler’s new 3.6 liter “Pentastar” V6, making a healthy 283 hp, and mated to a 5-speed automatic.
- Interior of 2011 Avenger appears to be made with higher quality material.
- From the instrument cluster and steering wheel, to the air vents, the new Avenger’s redesigned interior touches make for a more pleasant place to spend time.
- Voice command functions for hands free phone, USB port, navigation and memo record, an i-Pod/MP3 jack, Bluetooth streaming music make its interior more stylish.
The only changes externally are new front bumper and LED tail lamps in the back.
The Dodge Avenger is available in different prices according to MPG range, ranging from US $ 19,245- $21,730.
3. 2011 Ford Fusion
2011 Ford Fusion delivers the ride comfort you want and the tight handling you need.
- The 2011 Ford Fusion offers high fuel economy and performance, both without compromise.
- The 2.5L I-4 engine model generate 175 hp while delivering impressive fuel economy with 34 highway mpg, and the fusion hybrid with a net rating of 191 hp can go over 700 miles on a single tank of gas with 41 city mpg.
- 2011 Ford fusion is available in S, SE, sport, and SEL trim levels.
- Base S has 16-inch alloy wheels, blind-spot mirrors, keyless entry, full power accessories, trip computer, cruise control, air-conditioning, 60/40-split, rear seats, a tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and a 4 speaker stereo.
- SE & SEL versions has a playful rear spoiler, 18 inches aluminum wheels add a touch of fineness to the Fusion while choosing between a body color or chrome grill.
- Ford Fusion has a classy and sporty attitude. Its design appeals to those who are looking for both style and excitement in a mid size Sedan.
- Fusion’s aggressive grille and doomed hood are its more popular assets that have not been altered for newer models.
- 2011 model has blind-spot mirrors in addition to one touch up and down front windows and easy fuel cap less fuel filler.
- A part from it 2011 Ford Fusion include rain-sensing wipers, fog-lamps, and solar tinted glass.
MSRP: US $19820 – $28,745
MPG: 22 City / 32 Hwy
4. 2011 Toyota Camry
Toyota Camry has followings standard exterior features:
- Toyota Camry 2011 has projector-beam headlamps with auto on/off feature and day time running lights (DRL) with manual on/off features.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) for tail, stop and side maker lamps.
- 16-inches steel wheels with full wheel covers and P215/60R16 tires.
- Color Keyed power outside mirrors.
- High Solar Energy Absorbing Glass (HSEA).
- Washer linked variable intermittent windshield wipers.
- Rear window defogger with timer.
Standard interior features are:
- Tilt/telescopic adjustable steering wheel.
- Cruise control
- Fabric seat and door trim with integrated arm rests.
- Multi adjustable power driver’s seat with adjustable hard rest and seatback pockets and manual driver’s seat with vertical seat height adjuster.
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with security locks, adjustable headrests and seatbelt positioning clips.
- CFC free air conditioner with air filter.
- AM/FM CD player withMP3/WMA playback capability and six speakers.
- Star safety system, includes vehicle stability control (VSC) with off switch Traction control (TRAC), Anti lock brake system (ABS) with Electronic Break force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Top Technology (STT), STT is designed to automatically reduce engine power when both brake and accelerator pedals are presses at the same time under certain conditions.
- Driver and front passenger advanced air bag system.
- Driver’s Knee airbag.
- Front and rear crumple zone.
- Side impact door beams.
- Direct tire pressure monitor system.
- Internal trunk release handle.
Starting from MSRP $19,820.
5. 2011 Honda Accord Sedan
2011 Honda Accord Sedan is the best car for you if you appreciate precision engineering in your daily transportation.
Performance features of 2011 Honda Accord Sedan are:
- 177-hp, 2.4-liter, 16 valve, DOHC, i-VTEC, 4 cylinder engine (LX, LX-P).
- 190-hp, 2.4-liter, 16-valve, DOHC, i-VTEC, 4 cylinder engine (EX-EX-L).
- 271-hp, 3.5-liter, 24-valve, SOHC, i-VTEC, V-6 engine.
- 5 Speed Automatic Transmissions.
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension.
- Drive by Wire (Throttle system).
- Grade Logic Control.
- Independent Multi Link Rear Suspension.
- Variable Cylinder Management.
- Fuel efficient.
The Accord has been styled to attract more than just a passing glance. Its sharp lines and Powerful stance excites the senses from any angel.
- 2011 Accord sports a new grille, front bumper and trunk-lid design, restyled 17-inch alloy wheels will surely impress.
- Wide opening doors invite you to step inside.
With a large and luxurious interior, the Accord Sedan provides the comfort you deserve.
- Audio system
- Blue tooth Hands free link.
- Home link remote system.
- Honda satellite linked navigation system, with voice recognition.
- Maintenance minder system.
- One touch power moon roof with tilt feature.
- Remote entry system with power window control.
Pricing options by starting MSRP:
- LX US$ 21,180
- LX Premium $22,980
- SE $23,730
- EX $24,105
- EX V-6 $27,080
- EX-L $27,355
- EX-L V-6 $29,430
6. 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
2011 Chevrolet Malibu has acclaimed style and award winning everything. With more than 40 awards to its credit, the Chevrolet Malibu continues to command attention and acclaim with praise such as, “Chevrolet Malibu hits a high water mark for its size and price with taunt proportions, elegant lines and a crisp”.
- With 33 MPG highway, (12) Malibu LTZ offers, fuel economy that a comparable Toyota Camry can not watch. That means up to 528 highway miles on a single fill up.
- A six speed automatic transmission, standard on all models, helps maximize performance and fuel efficiency.
- Malibu engine features Variable Valve Timing (VVT), a technology that optimizes combustion, enhances low end torque and helps lower tail pipe emissions. A 252-hp 3.6 liter engine with dual overhead camshafts and VVT is available on 2LT and LTZ. Fuel economy for this engine is 26 highways and 17 city (4).
Malibu World class design and superb level of craftsmanship have earned the respect of people who knows car.
- Acoustic Laminated Glass: The same concept used in expensive luxury cars helps create a barrier, to reduce unwanted noise.
- Bright Lights: Malibu LTZ features tail lamps with clear lenses and LED illumination.
- 18” Wheel: New 18” five-spoke chrome-tech aluminum wheels are available on 2LT as part of available engine package.
- Meticulous Attention to Quality: you’ll be impress by the nearly microscopic gaps, many as tight as 1mm-in the fit and finish.
- Thoughtful Conveniences: From the dual cockpit to the sculpted door panels, one detail flows seamlessly into the next. There is a driver information center, featuring an outside.
- Temperature gauge, tire pressure monitor (12), and read outs for range and instant /average MPG.
- Leather Appointments: inside the leather appointed LTZ interior, the heated driver seat includes an 8-way power adjuster and power lumbar control, while the heated passenger seat features a six way power adjuster.
- Upscale Details: Rich textures please the sense. A remote vehicle starter system even pre-cools your Malibu LTZ on hot days and pre-heats it on cold days.
Safety features includes:
- A “2011 top safety pick”.
- Standard Stabili Trak
- Automatic Crash Response.
- Six Air Bags (Standard)
MSRP (1) starting at US $ 21,975.
7. 2011 Nissan Versa
2011 Nissan Versa is, fun to drive, smart to own and easy to love.
- 2011 Nissan, (1.8L) and (1.8SL) has engine specification as MR 18DE (1.8Liter) DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine, 122-hp @5,200 rpm, Torque 127-lb ft@4,800 rpm.
- Brakes are ABS which makes it a safe vehicle.
- Vehicle speed sensitive electric power steering enhances its road grip.
- 1.8S has 15” x 5.5” steel wheels with wheel covers; 1.8SL has 15” x 5.5” 6 spoke aluminum alloy wheels.
- Fog lights, sport front and rear fascias, one touch rear hatch release, chrome grille accent, body color door handles, black door trim accents make it a master piece.
- 1.8S and 1.8SL has air conditioner with in cabin micro filter, power door locks with auto locking features.
- Power windows.
- Rear window defroster.
- Front door pockets.
- Retained accessory power and much more.
1.8 S Sedan/Hatchback US $ 13,960(1)
1.8SL Sedan/Hatchback US $ 16,510(1)
8. 2011 Kia Optima
2011 Kia Optima is among best selling, mid size sedans. But Kia Optima gets more of a sport Sedan look with the instrument panel canted towards the driver. Kia Optima is available in LX, SX and EX models.
- A responsive yet economic power train, crisp steering response, confident handling feel make the 2011 Kia Optima a most comfortable car.
- The 2.4 liter direct injected four cylinder engine makes 200 hp a powerful vehicle.
- Heated and cooled front seats and back seats.
- UVO system
- Tilt/telescopic steering.
- 60/40 split folding rear seat back.
- Fog lights
- Heated outside mirrors.
- Body color door handles.
- LED taillights and much more.
MSRP from US $ 18,995
9. 2011 Volkswagen Jeeta Sedan
2011 Volkswagen jeeta………”niiiiice for the price of nice”, is available in four models. Jeeta S, Jeeta SE, Jeeta SEL, Jeeta TDI Clean Diesel.
- Bells and whistles, standard. The Jeeta comes surprisingly well equipped, even at its most accessible level. (Jeeta S)
- More bells, More Whistles, the SE comes with all the features of the S trim level with added comfort and performance. (Jeeta SE)
- Loaded with bells, stacked with whistles, everything from the SE trim level plus more exterior and interior features. (Jeeta SEL)
- Bells, whistles and everything else you could want, SE trim, a TDI clean diesel engine, plus 14 other luxury features. (Jeeta TDI)
MSRP US $ 15,955
10. 2011 Suzuki Kizashi
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi model has 2.4 liter engine.
- Six speed manual transmission (standard on the S, sport GTS and sport SLS with front wheel drive).
- Estimated fuel economy is 21 mpg city/31 mpg highway.
- Standard safety features on all 2011 Suzuki Kizashi includes antilock disc brakes.
- Stability and traction control.
- The 2011 Suzuki Kizashi has superb interior.
- Passenger comfort is bolstered by ample headroom and well shaped seats.
MSRP US $ 18,999
If you really interested in buying any mid size car then, you must consider these mid size sedan cars. I anticipate that you will enjoy the ride.