- January 5, 2012
Toyota Released Information about MSRP of Prius Liftback and RAV4
Great news for the people who were waiting for MSRP of much talked about and much awaited Toyota vehicles 2012 RAV4 and Prius Liftback Hybrid. Toyota has publicized the information about their respective MSRPs. RAV 4 will be available to dealers from December 20 and Prius Liftback will be available somewhere in January 2012.
2012 RAV 4
This is one of amazing cars from the creative house of Toyota and it will be available in three grades;
- RAV4 Grade
- Top-of-line Limited
Users can choose among two engines i.e. 2.4L 4-cylinder engine and 3.5L V6 engine, it’s up to choice of users they can pair the engine with front wheel drive or 4-wheel drive (Electronic on-demand). Those who love to acquire spacious car will be happy to know that it is very spacious and RAV 4 and Limited grade models are also available with third row seats.
- Base MSRP for 4-cylinder 2WD model with 4-speed automatic transmission is US $22,650.
- Base MSRP for Limited V6 4WD model available with 5-speed automatic transmission is US $28,650.
Standard Entertainment Features
- New Standard Audio System available with hands-free capability and Phone book access
- Music streaming via Bluetooth
- Display audio with Navigation and Entune
- Touch screen (6.1 inches)
- Six speakers
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- HD Radio with iTunes
- Auxiliary Audio Jack
- Improved voice recognition
- Entune Multimedia system
2012 Prius Liftback Hybrid
This is one of most best selling hybrid in USA and it will be available with following hybrid models of Prius family;
- Versatile Prius V
- Prius Plug-in Hybrid
- Subcompact Prius C
Improved Exterior and Interior Features
2012 model year of this fantastic car will be available with upgraded exterior and interior features.
Key exterior features are;
- Improved front fasica
- Modified tail lamps
- Stylish 15-inch wheel covers
- LED lights with automatic on/off function
Standard interior features are;
- Display audio system (6.1 inches)
- Bluetooth with Phonebook access
- Improved Multi-information display
- Touch tracer display
- Smart Key with Push button start
- Remote illuminated entry
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Star safety system
- Driver seat that can be adjusted in 8-ways
- Display audio system with Entune and Navigation
- Incorporated backup camera
- Three-door smart key
- Potent audio system
- Softtex trimmed seats
- Headlamps with automatic on/off functions
- Premium HDD Navigation with Entune and JBL
- Head-Up Display
Staring MSRP for Prius 2-model is US $24,000 and MSRP for Prius Five is US $29,805 which reflects increase in prices by 2-4% as compare to 2011 models.
Note: Deliver, Processing and Handling fee is not included in the above mentioned MSRPs of RAV4 and Prius Liftback which is US $810 and US $760 respectively.